The Coed program is for ages 5U (players born in 2014) through 15U (players born in 2004)
The Coed Soccer Program is designed for the recreational player and offers divisions in the following age groups: U5, U6, U8, U10, U12, and U15.
• All Coed teams will train once a week with games on Saturdays and some Sundays. Training sessions are either 5:00-6:00pm or 6:15-7:15pm. Games can fall anywhere between 9:00am to 6:00pm on Saturdays and 1:00pm to 6:00pm on Sundays.
• Training sessions are led by parent volunteers assigned to the teams from the pool of registered players.
• Training sessions will be held at the Woodcroft Swim and Tennis Club Soccer fields.
• Costs include player uniforms (jersey, shorts, and socks); uniforms are given out once per seasonal year (i.e. fall 2018 and spring 2019). If you register in the fall and register for the spring in the same seasonal year, you will use same uniform. If you are new to spring, you will receive a uniform.
• Questions please email Triangle United Soccer @ Woodcroft or by calling (919) 942-1995.