Spring 2015 registration is now OPEN. Click here for the registration link. Please read below for more details.
- Friday January 23rd (returning players only: if you register by this date, you will guarantee your same team/night as the fall season; if you register after this date, the club cannot guarantee same team)
- Wednesday February 4th Spring Registration Closes for all players
- Saturday March 7th is 'scrimmage day' out at Woodcroft
- Monday March 9th Woodcroft Practices Begin
- Saturday March 14th 1st Games out at Woodcroft
- Saturday April 4th NO Games due to Easter Holiday/spring break
- May 9th/10th Last Games for Spring Season
Woodcroft soccer is a part of the Triangle United family. Known as "Triangle United at Woodcroft" since Triangle United started running the program in 2006, this program provides a fun place to play soccer each season for hundreds of kids ages 3 to 14. One weekday practice session and one weekend game is the normal weekly schedule, depending on the program you choose. There are also some weekends each season where teams are scheduled to play two games, one Saturday and another on Sunday.
Most of the action happens at the Woodcroft athletic fields (at the Woodcroft Swim & Tennis Club location) off Woodcroft Parkway in south Durham, but there is also some use of the Triangle Church Fields as well as Rainbow fields in Chapel Hill.
Triangle United at Woodcroft continues the family-friendly, local soccer tradition long established at Woodcroft. Players can enjoy the recreational opportunity up until age 14, or start exploring more competitive soccer options starting with our 5-7 year old YDA Jrs. program, our U8 and U10 ADP program, or our U8, U9 & U10 YDA program.
The main soccer programs offered to Triangle United at Woodcroft players are (click on links below to find out more):
• the Coed program (ages U4 - U15)
• the ALL Girls program (u8, u10, and u12)
• the ADP program (ages U8 - U10)
• the YDA Jrs. program (ages 5-7)
Here are the practice day options for the players:
u4 Coed: Monday or Thursday, 500-600pm
u5 Coed: Wednesday or Thursday, 500-600pm
u6 Coed: Monday 615-715, Tuesday 500-600, Tuesday 615-715pm
u6 ADP: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u6 YDA Juniors: Tuesday and Thursday 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u8 Coed: Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday 615-715pm
u8 ADP: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u8 YDA Juniors: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u8 All Girls: Monday or Wednesday, 615-715pm
u10 Coed: Wednesday, 500-600pm or 615-715pm
u10 ADP: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u10 All Girls: Monday or Wednesday, 615-715pm
u12 Coed: Tuesday or Thursday, 615-715pm
u12 All Girls: Tuesday or Thursday, 615-715pm
u15 Coed: Monday or Wednesday, 500-600pm
If you have any questions regarding the Woodcroft Program, please email Woodcroft.